Saturday, March 9, 2013

# TR-BW - Brandon Webb - Relic Card

Former Diamondbacks ace, Brandon Webb was signing autographs at a local store on Wednesday afternoon. I figured I'd check it out and ended up being pretty great. Brandon was super friendly. He signed a few cards for me and even a photo they provided.

Last November we picked up a Brandon Webb retail relic card from the 2008 Topps set. Brandon signed it for us. I didn't realize until just now that this is the first 2008 Topps relic card we've gotten signed for our collection. I think it turned out well. 

# TR-BW - Brandon Webb - Relic Card

2 comments:

  1. Does Webb do many signings out that way? I have quite a few cards I'd like to have signed by him, if possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Justin. This was the first one I've been to. He was at D-Backs Fan Fest this year too so maybe he'll be around more.

      Delete