Thursday, March 21, 2013

Daniel Hudson Collection - 2013 Topps Silver Slate Redemption Parallel

What are we calling these things? There is nothing silver about them. That was reserved for the redemption cards numbered to 10. I'm going with Silver Slate Redemption Parallel unless someone else has a more official name.

This card is so awesome in person that Daniel Hudson himself would be proud. It's similar to the emerald parallels but done better. I guess someone did the math and there has to be less than 150 copies of each of these out there. Fairly limited but not crazy. There have already been three DHuddys on eBay.

While I'm enjoying this card, I'm getting ready to do battle to grab a silver border parallel. Get ready world! My credit card has a high limit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment