Thursday, October 17, 2013

2005 Fleer National Pastime Signature Swings - Josh Kroeger

I wish I had some 2013 Topps Update cards to post but my Wal-Mart and Target shelves were empty last night. I'll probably try again this afternoon.

While we wait, please enjoy this Josh Kroeger certified autograph from the 2005 Fleer set.

Don't remember Josh Kroeger? That's okay. He only played in 22 games for the Diamondbacks back in 2004. Since then he bounced around to a few teams but never made it back to the big leagues. I don't see that he played anywhere in 2013 so he might have retired recently.

I picked up this card for less than $2 for our D-Backs autograph collection

1 comment:

  1. I have a soft spot in my heart for Josh Kroger because he handed me a bat during Spring Training one year.

    ReplyDelete