Monday, January 20, 2014

Nomo's (D-Backs) Platter

Spiegel from Nomo's Sushi Platter sent over a package full of awesome Diamondbacks cards. There were way to many to scan everything but here are a few of my favorites.


Oh yah! Three new Daniel Hudson cards. It's hard to tell in the scan but the Chrome is a refractor. It's out shined by the Lineage anniversary parallel. That's not just any Gypsy Queen parallell. It's a Straight Cut back. 


Spiegel came up with about twenty different parallels that I didn't have. Here are three of my favorites. 


One reason I always like getting trade packages is to see what kind of older, random D-Backs you guys have lying around. Steve Sparks! Turner Ward! Awesome! Todd Stottlemeyer's not bad either. All new to our collection.


Of course anything 2008 Topps is always welcome around here too.


My favorite card in the package is this Justin Upton SP from the 2012 Topps set. I love the picture of him celebrating with the fans after the D-Backs clinched the Western Division in 2011.

Thanks again, Spiegel!

No comments:

Post a Comment