Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2013 Topps - Tyler Skaggs

Saturday was the annual Diamondbacks Fan Fest. This year was a little different for me.

The biggest change was the policy for the autograph tickets. This year the sessions were broken up into three groups. The early sessions were available in an online presale only for season ticket holders. The late sessions were available to everyone in an online presale and the middle session was only available in person on Saturday morning.

Surprisingly this worked to my advantage. My son had a t-ball game that morning so there was no way I could get down to Chase Field super early like I usually do. Thanks to the online presale I was able to purchase tickets for a few of the autograph tables and I didn't have to hurry downtown. 

The table that I was most excited for had Tyler Skaggs and Cliff Pennington. For my $5 donation I was able to get Tyler to sign his 2013 Topps card. 

1 comment: