Monday, February 11, 2013

2012 Topps Heritage - Josh Collmenter

Last Friday, I headed over to a signing with a few Diamondbacks players. I met up with Dan from It's Like Having My Own Card Shop and Joe from Hello Victory!

Miguel Montero, Josh Collmenter, Adam Eaton, and David Hernandez were all scheduled to attend. For unknown reasons Montero was replaced by Patrick Corbin. I didn't bring any Corbin stuff with me so that was kind of disappointing. At least they had cool freebie photos available. I didn't scan those but you can see the ones Dan got here and what Joe got here.

I had a good time making some new friends and went home with a few signed cards.

First up is D-Backs long reliever, Josh Collmenter. Josh signed his 2012 Topps Heritage card for me. Collmenter seems like a really nice guy. He's rocking a pretty killer beard right now too. Check it out.

3 comments: