Sunday, November 7, 2010

2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition

There are a few baseball card shops within a few miles of where I live but I rarely visit them. Maybe I'll stop by to pick up a storage box or some top loaders but I rarely find any actual cards to purchase. Usually their cases are full of overpriced certified autos or jersey cards. Stuff I might be interested in but not when I know I can pick it up for much cheaper on eBay. I guess what I'd like to see more of are 3200 ct boxes full of commons or semi-stars.

On today's trip, I actually made a purchase. In the 5 for a $1 box I found a bunch of 2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition singles. I could tell they had been picked over but I still managed to find a stack of Rangers, Padres, and Mariners to take home. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few of these signed during Spring Training next year.

Here's who I got:

# 3 - Mike Olt - Rangers
# 12 - Drew Robinson - Rangers
# 30 - Cody Buckel - Rangers
# 38 - Jonathan Galvez - Padres
# 66 - Connor Powers - Padres
# 77 - Edinson Rincon - Padres
# 81 - Luke Jackson - Rangers
# 89 - Max Walla - Brewers
# 90 - Jurickson Profar - Rangers
# 91 - Zach Cates - Padres
# 93 - Marcus Littlewood - Mariners
# 97 - Seth Blair - Cardinals

No comments:

Post a Comment