Saturday, November 20, 2010

2010 Arizona Fall League Recap - Part 2

Part of the fun of the Arizona Fall League is to see which coaches come to lead the six different teams. Over the past few years Hall of Famers, Ryne Sandberg and Eddie Murray have been part of the coaching staffs.

This year brought former White Sox pitcher, Rich Dotson and former Baltimore Orioles catcher, Floyd Rayford along with a few other former players.

Most importantly the newly appointed Los Angeles Dodgers manager and New York Yankee legend, Don Mattingly served as the skipper for the Phoenix Desert Dogs.

I've been able to get Mr. Mattingly's autograph once before but only on cards. This time we had him sign a photo for my son.

1 comment:

  1. Nice auto!

    I'm not thrilled that Donnie Baseball is the Dodgers' new manager. I did love him as a player and I would love to get his autograph. Hopefully he makes some appearances out here in LA.

    ReplyDelete