Monday, May 10, 2010

Box Break: 2007 Tristar Prospects Plus # 1

Last week I won a contest over at 30-Year Old Cardboard. The prize was two 2007 Tristar Prospect Plus blasters. Here's what I got in the first box:

Pack One:
Wes Roemer
Peter Koema
Eddie Kunz
Austin Romine
Carmen Angelini
Daniel Duffy

Pack Two:
Jake Arrieta
Casey Crosby
Billy Rowell - Protential
Blake Bleavan
Phillipe Aumont
Ross Detwiler

Pack Three:
Pedro Beato
Tommy Hunter
Yung Chi Chen - Protential
Beau Mills
Ed Easley
Jeff Larish

Pack Four:
Josh Donaldson
William Middlebrooks
Matt Mangini
Travis D'Arnaud
Josh Vitters
Andrew Cumberland

Pack Five:
Brett Cecil
Mike Moustakas
Kellen Kulbacki - Auto
Chris Withrow
Madison Bumgarner
Sam Runion

Pack Six:
Ching Lung Lo
Greg Reynolds
Carlos Carrasco - Protential
Grant Desme
Jason Heyward
Trystan Magnuson

Pack Seven:
Charlie Culberson
Jake Smolinski
Todd Frazier - Auto
Andrew Brackman
Daniel Moskos
Max Scherzer




3 comments:

  1. Hello- I don't see a want list so I don't know if you trade, but I saw cards in here I could trade you something for- the Detwiler and the Bumgardner in this box, and the Snider from the other. What would you want from those??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brain! Cam, I sent you an email.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete