Saturday, May 8, 2010

Another 08 Topps Collector

I found another autograph collector on SportsGraphing.com who is working on the 2008 Topps set. Tikitomoka is primarily a basketball collector so he's doing the 220 card NBA set with a little MLB and NFL on the side.

He has a Photobucket set up to show off his collection. Check it out here.

I don't do a whole lot with basketball autographs but I was really impressed with some of the signature's that Tikitomoka has been able to get. In his collection are over one hundred signed basketball cards including established superstars like Carmelo Anthony...


He also has up and coming stars like Kevin Durant...


He even has signed 08 Topps cards from NBA legends like Hall of Famer Lenny Wilkins. I didn't even realize the basketball set had retired players. Definitely going to have to pick up a few of these...


I was really impressed with the way all of the cards that were signed in silver paint pen. Especially the Topps Chromes. I will definitely have to try this myself.


Progress:
125/220

Awesome stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment