Thursday, August 13, 2009

# 22 - Ron Washington

Texas Rangers manager, Ron Washington took time out of his busy schedule to sign a card for our set.

I have been really big on the Rangers since I saw them during Spring Training. They are a strong team that will only continue to get better over the next year or two. I remember watching an interview with Nolan Ryan on the MLB Network back in January or February where he was discussing the team's outlook. He felt that they were at least two years away from being competitive.

Nolan must be a little surprised since his team is currently in the middle of a close pennant race. As of today, the Rangers are 4.5 games back in the AL West and a half a game back in the Wild Card race.

I'm already getting my cards of guys like Josh Hamilton, Scott Feldman, Neftali Feliz, and Justin Smoak ready for next Spring Training. Go Rangers!

# 22 - Ron Washington

Progress: 133/990

No comments:

Post a Comment