Monday, August 24, 2009

08 Topps Series 1 Blaster Break: Pack One

Since alot of the other blogs do pack/box/blaster breaks I thought it was about time I did one too.

On a late night trip to Wal-Mart the other night I found this:

A five pack 2008 Topps Series One blaster with a bonus 3 card pack with a BIG red 50% off sticker stuck right on the front. There's nothing I like more than discounted baseball cards so there was no way I was passing this up.

Without further delay, let's see what I got:

Pack # 1

Alex Rios - Blue Jays
Jose Bautista - Pirates
Miguel Tejada - Astros
Luis Mendoza - Rangers
Ramon Hernandez - Orioles
Lyle Overbay - Blue Jays
Chris Duffy - Pirates
Marco Scutaro - Year in Review
Vladimir Guerrero - Angels
Kameron Loe - Rangers

Favorite card from pack 1: Lyle Overbay

Check back tomorrow for Pack # 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment