Thursday, November 7, 2013

Daniel Hudson Collection - 2012 UD SP Triple Signatures

I've picked up a few new cards for our Daniel Hudson collection. I'll do a post for a new one each day this week. Also, don't forget to enter our Daniel Hudson autograph contest by commenting on Monday's post. If you win I'll send you a Daniel Hudson certified autograph card plus a retail hanger box of 2013 Topps Update.

I waited and waited and waited to get this card. My patience payed off because I got this 2012 UD SP Triple Signatures card for less than $4 shipped. The three autographs are of Wade Miley, Micah Owings, and Daniel Hudson. Pretty cool I guess. It would be better if it had some pictures or a logo but it's still pretty cool. 

2 comments:

  1. I have double autos but no triples. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Only triple I've got and it only cost about a buck a signature.

      Delete