Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Daniel Hudson Collection - Autographed Baseball

While doing an eBay search last weekend, I came across this Daniel Hudson autographed baseball. I hadn't been looking for a ball specifically, just wasting time and seeing if there was anything new out there. But when I found this it was such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up.

For just over $8 shipped, I won this baseball signed by Daniel Hudson. The seller originally bought it at Chase Field during one of the D-Backs Foundation's mystery ball nights. For $40, you get a baseball of a random player in a sealed box. I guess he didn't like Huddy very much so he let it go for less than the cost of a new ball. Not bad since it has an MLB authentication hologram too.

I'm not a huge fan of autographed baseballs but I do have a few dozen. This one goes right to the top of my list of favorites.


2 comments: