Saturday, June 8, 2013

Daniel Hudson Collection - 2010 Allen & Ginter Autographed

Daniel Hudson got some bad news yesterday. After having Tommy John surgery last July, he has re-torn the ligament in his elbow. It looks like he has two options. Have the surgery again or retire. 

I was hoping he'd be back in a few weeks so I could watch my favorite pitcher play again. Now there's a chance his career is over. That really sucks.

I forgot I had this 2010 A&G rookie card signed. It was my first Daniel Hudson autograph. I wrote him a TTM request back in 2010 right after he was traded to the D-Backs. I got it back a few days later signed and personalized to me. Pretty cool.

My thoughts and prayers will be with Daniel and his family as they go through this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment