Saturday, August 4, 2012

Luis Aparicio Collection - 2010 Topps Manufactured Bat

I remember back in 2010 when these manufactured bat cards first came out. I wasn't really picking up any Lil Luis cards except autographs so I didn't pay too much attention to this one. Now that our collection is expanding, I was hoping one of these would reappear.

I waited and waited and waited and then finally someone listed one on eBay with a best offer option. I took a risk and sent him an offer of $8 shipped. I'm glad he took it because this card is awesome!

I know it's a piece of a fake bat and all but it makes for a really cool, unique baseball card. Way more exciting than the stuff my dad was pulling out of packs during the 60s.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, cool card. I'm not big on the manufactured stuff, but I can also appreciate when they are done right.

    ReplyDelete