Sunday, July 1, 2012

Daniel Hudson Player Collection - 2012 Topps Tier One

I'm sure you've heard by now that 2012 Topps Tier One is out. I liked last year's set but I think I like this year's even more. The silver and white parallel autographs are pretty cool. While I haven't tracked one of those down yet, I have added this nice Daniel Hudson to our player collection.

Unfortunately, Daniel got some bad news this past week and it looks like he'll be having Tommy John surgery soon. He'll miss the rest of this season and most if not all of 2013.

While it's more exciting to be collecting a player who is playing well, we're in this Daniel Hudson thing for the long haul. Our player collection won't stop. Hopefully, he's able to come back strong and continue to put up big numbers like he did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment