Saturday, March 10, 2012

# 199 - Adrian Beltre

Another nice one we got signed over at a Spring Training practice in Surprise. Two-time All-Star, Adrian Beltre signed his 08 Topps card for our set. After a great season in Texas last year, Adrian has reestablished himself as one of the best third basemen in the game and arguably the best player on the Rangers. I stole that idea from the MLB Network's Top 100 Right Now show. They had him ranked above Josh Hamilton, Ian Kinsler, and Nelson Cruz. I'm not sure if I would agree. It's close but I'd rather have a healthy Hamilton or Cruz.

# 199 - Adrian Beltre

Progress: 477/990




3 comments:

  1. Wow, his in person signature is so much better than the one printed on the card - Nice work.

    And of the group, I would take Michael Young or Kinsler. If Beltre can repeat what he did last season, I will be more of a believer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. man tht must have been tough to get

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too bad. He actually signed a lot one of the two days I was over there.

      moe.

      Delete