- Progress: 495/990 - Continuing with my strategy from last year, I'm trying to keep this goal as realistic as possible. As our collection of signed 08 Topps cards grows I know we'll reach a point where it's going to be hard to add more new signed cards. That being said, I still think we should be able to reach 50% of the set by the end of the year. Like last year's goal, this might end up being a little bit of a challenge but it should be attainable.
- 2008 Topps Gold Border Parallel - Right now we only have two Gold Border cards signed. By the end of the year I would like to have at least a dozen.
- Player Collection - Many other bloggers have player collections and I want to start one too. This should be a fun way to keep my blog updated on the days when I don't have a new signed 08 Topps card to post.
- Have a Contest - I've seen a lot of blogs having contests recently. Hey, I even won one last year. It's my turn to give something back to my readers. Check back later today for a BIG announcement. I hope you'll be as excited about the prize as I am.
- Keep My Blog Alive - This is the most important goal. We ended 2010 with nearly 300 posts. I'm kind of amazed I've done so well with finding time to blog this past year. I really enjoy blogging about baseball cards and I want to continue even after I run out of signed 08 Topps cards to post about. In addition to the player collection that will be announced later this year, I have a few other ideas in my head about how I can do so. 2011 should be another great year for My 2008 Topps Set Blog.
Thanks to everyone who's ever read my blog or helped me get a signed card ( bloggers and players included ). Happy New Year!