Monday, September 27, 2010

# 55 - Whitey Ford - Team Gift Set

Last December I picked up the New York Yankees 55 card Gift Set which included a card of Yankee Stadium. I wasn't sure who to send this one to at first but soon decided on Yankee legend and Hall of Famer, Whitey Ford.

This stadium card will go great with the stadium cards we already have signed by Duke Snider and Bobby Doerr. Whitey was one of the best pitchers of his era and I definitely appreciate him signing this card for our collection.

# 55 - Whitey Ford ( Yankees Gift Set )

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!!! GREAT TTM and great addition to your collection! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a ballpark card. Too bad they didn't to that several decades earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome!!!! Congrats! Whitey's sig looks bad tho, I hope he's alright

    ReplyDelete