Saturday, February 13, 2010

# 633 - Adam LaRoche

Just got back from a long day at Chase Field. Today was the sixth annual DBacks Fan Fest.


I woke up at 6am this morning with one goal in mind, getting as many 08 Topps cards signed as I could. We did pretty well. We were able to add six new cards for our set plus some other good stuff.

Not sure where to start so I'll begin alphabetically with the 08 Topps cards.

First up, new D-Backs first baseman Adam LaRoche.

# 633 - Adam LaRoche

Progress: 202/990

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have gone. How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overall, it was pretty good. This is the third year in a row that I've gone. All three years have been great. I was able to get everyone I wanted for only $60 worth of donations.

    They did an early entry thing this year where you could get Dan Haren, Luis Gonzalez, & Miguel Montero. I chose to skip that to make sure I could get tickets for the regular tables. As it turns out, I probably could have done both but I heard the lines for Gonzo & Haren were pretty ridiculous.

    Based on what I've seen from some of the other teams, the Dbacks put together one of the better Fan Fests. It's free to get in and the donations for autographs are very reasonable.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete