Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Look ahead: 2013

Hello, 2013! I'm so over making goals. Let's just talk.

I'm optimistic that 2013 will be a good year for My 2008 Topps Set Blog. Better than last year.

You're probably wondering, "Hey Moe! What does that mean???"

Nothing too crazy really. Just more of what I hope you've come to expect. You'll get some new Daniel Hudson cards for our player collection. It seems like Topps threw him on every certified auto checklist last year so we'll see if that continues in 2013. There will be some more Luis Aparicio cards. Expect both new and old stuff. If it's Lil Luis, I want it. I'm also planning on growing and organizing my Diamondbacks collection. I'm really enjoying being a D-Backs fan right now. I went to more games last year than ever before and plan on attending a bunch again this season.

There will be a few surprises too. I'm kicking around the idea of a Hall of Fame collection. And does anyone remember the 2002 Fleer Maximum set? I do. I'll give some more details on those two later.

For now, let's all enjoy the new year! It's only a few weeks until pitchers and catchers report.

2 comments: