Thursday, January 17, 2013

2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom - Kevin Kouzmanoff Relic

I stopped by my local card shop at lunch today and actually bought something. I try to stop by there once every few months but I usually don't find anything interesting. Actually my last purchase from them was over a year ago when I cleaned up on Mike Trout 2011 Topps Update rookie cards from their 4 for $1 box.

I found this 2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom Kevin Kouzmanoff card sitting front and center in $2 relic/auto box on one of the counters. I've been semi-interested in this card for awhile now. I like that the 2008 Padres season tickets featured the 2008 Topps design and they stuck part of one of those stubs into these cards. When I remembered to look on eBay for them, I can never find one that's not overpriced. These are numbered to 200 so there aren't a ton of them out there.

Welcome home, Kevin Kouzmanoff. Your card will live on forever as part of our 2008 Topps collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment