Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2002 Upper Deck Pepsi Diamondbacks

I contacted the seller who had the Danny Bautista card from the 2002 Upper Deck Pepsi set to see if he happened to have any others. He did!  

With the 8 below, I now have 9 out of the 15 cards in this set. There's some big names here like Mark Grace, Luis Gonzalez, and Randy Johnson. As well as a few fan favorites like Erubiel Durazo and Craig Counsell.

The seller ( SIDELINES01 ) was really cool and gave me a great deal. Check out his eBay store for some great cards. Plus he's got some really cool pennants and license plate frames. All at amazing prices.
 

6 comments:

  1. These are really cool! I have the 2000 or 2001 set! They were not Upper Deck, but they were Pepsi. They were red and blue, and included a head shot and an small action shot I believe. Cool find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still looking for the rest of the set? I have Curt Schilling (2 of 15) & Miguel Batista (13 of 15).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all of them. How much do they go for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got them directly from Pepsi back in 2002. I have the Gold and the Pepsi ones. All 15 players. In perfect condition.

    ReplyDelete