Wednesday, January 18, 2012

D-Backs from My Sports Obsession

Jeff over at My Sports Obsession sent us an awesome package full of Diamondbacks! He sent a stack of about 100 random D-Backs, two autographs, and a jersey card. The random D-Backs included everything from legends like Curt Schilling and Randy Johnson and current favorites like Miguel Montero and Ian Kennedy.

My favorite part were the two autographs ( one of Chad Tracy from 2005 Donruss Signature Series and one of Tony Pena from 2005 UD SPX ) and the jersey card ( 2005 Topps Finest Mark Grace ). The Grace jersey card is super shiny and super cool.

If you haven't been to Jeff's blog, check it out. He has a nice collection of Chicago White Sox and is working on a few vintage sets. Thanks for all of the great cards, Jeff!







3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed. I've had that Pena for awhile, been looking for a Diamondbacks fan. I try to follow them some because their minor league team is right here in South Bend. Or should I say they did, I think they sold it to the White Sox this past offseason.

    ReplyDelete