Friday, January 20, 2012

2011 Allen & Ginter - Xavier Nady Relic

It's Free Shipping Friday!

The eBay app on my phone is great. I've been trying to clear out some non-baseball card collectibles and it's helped me keep up-to-date with what's going on every second of everyday. It also has given me the ability to search for cards 24x7 too.

Anytime I have some downtime, it seems like I'll pull out my phone and do a quick search. I've won cards while waiting at the car wash, the Taco Bell drive thru, red lights (while my wife's driving), etc.

When I'm searching, I'll occasionally throw in a low bid on things I don't think I'll win. This Xavier Nady jersey card is one of those items. I put in a bid of $2.05 and I didn't think I'd win. A few days later and this card was mine. A nice pickup for our D-Backs collection. Not bad for just over two bucks and free shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment