Saturday, January 14, 2012

2011 Topps American Pie - Susan Lucci Relic & Auto

I don't think my wife ever missed an episode of All My Children since I met her. Well at least until ABC cancelled it back in October. That's six years and probably over 1500 episodes.

It's rare that I find a trading card that my wife would enjoy. Thanks to the new Topps American Pie set, I found two! I picked her up the Susan Lucci relic and autograph. She was happy. Well... she at least pretended to be happy for a few minutes and then put them away in a drawer in our kitchen probably never to be touched again. I think I was more excited than she was. I mean I must have watched at least a third of those episodes with her so I know all about Erica Kane and Pine Valley.



1 comment:

  1. Susan Lucci was hot 30 years ago... and she's still hot today. Congratulations on the two pick ups.

    ReplyDelete