Saturday, September 8, 2012

Daniel Hudson Collection - 2012 Topps Tribute Orange Certified Auto

I often find myself approaching eBay like one of those guys on Storage Wars. If I see a card going for less than I think it's worth ( even if it's something I have no interest in ), I'll throw in a bid just to help drive up the price.

I didn't really intend on winning this Daniel Hudson certified autograph from the 2012 Topps Tribute set. I already have the regular version that's numbered to 99. That was good enough for me but I saw this orange version numbered to 25 going too cheap. I threw in a modest bid of $6 with no thought of actually having a chance at winning this thing. When all was said and done this beautiful card was home where I guess it belonged all along in my Daniel Hudson collection.

A great steal for just under $8 shipped.

2 comments: