Friday, September 14, 2012

2010 Topps Heritage - Brandon Webb Relic

Some people would say that you can't get much for a $1.25 these days. Well that's exactly what I paid for this 2010 Topps Heritage jersey card of Brandon Webb with free shipping.

I remember the good old days when Brandon was picked for the All-Star team three consecutive years and when he won the Cy Young award in 2006.

Since then injuries have caused him to pretty much fall off the face of the earth. He'll be making an appearance at Chase Field tomorrow as part of the D-Backs first annual alumni game. I'll be there too. I'm not sure exactly what to expect but it should be a good time. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! Great card, specially for $1.25. I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow as well, but I'm not sure how much of the Alumni game we'll stay for since we are going to go early for the bobblehead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah my wife and I are leaving the lil dude at home tomorrow. Between getting there at least a little early for the bobblehead, the regular game and the four inning alumni game I guess just about our entire day will be spent at Chase Field. Yikes!

      moe.

      Delete