Saturday, December 15, 2012

D-Backs Junk from Jaybarkerfan

I came across a post on Jaybarkerfan's Junk a few weeks ago. Wes was looking for someone to swap junk with. His large flat rate Priority Mail box full of cards for your large flat rate Priority Mail box full of cards. I already had some cards ready to go so I figured why not.

Earlier this week a 20+ pound box showed up with thousands of cards inside. He sent me a bunch of cool stuff so be on the lookout for some blog posts over the next few days.

First up are a ton of Diamondbacks cards. I really didn't pick up many D-Backs from the early 2000's so all of this stuff is a welcome addition to my Diamondbacks collection.

The scan below doesn't even scratch the surface of what he sent. There were easily 200 D-Backs cards. I found some great names from the early days like Tony Womack, Andy Benes, and David Dellucci as well as some newer stuff of current players like Miguel Montero, Ian Kennedy, and Paul Goldschmidt.

Thanks for all of the teal & purple! I had a great time looking through these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment