Monday, March 18, 2013

2011 Topps - Xavier Nady

I only sent off a few TTM requests this Spring Training. Several of them have come back already.

Xavier Nady is over in Surprise, AZ trying to make the Royals this year. I headed over there one day recently to try to get some autographs and did absolutely horrible. The entire big league team practiced on the two fields where fans really don't have access to them. Slightly disappointed, I went home and mailed this 2011 Topps Updates & Highlights card off to Nady. It came back signed over the weekend.

Xavier spent one year with the Diamondbacks. He only played in 82 games mostly sharing time at first base with Juan Miranda and Paul Goldschmidt. 

1 comment:

  1. Another ex-Cubbie! I got him on my ATCRCS card when he was rehabbing at my local minor league ball park with the Nats.

    ReplyDelete