Saturday, October 17, 2009

Silk Collection: Orlando Hudson

Wow! It's been 10 days since my last post. I've received a few more signed cards for our set but I haven't gotten a chance to scan them.

You may remember that back in June I purchased a Topps Silk Collection card of Chris Young. A few weeks ago I picked up two more of the Topps Silk Collection cards. The first is of former Arizona Diamondbacks second baseman, Orlando Hudson. The are slowly starting to grow on me. They're numbered to 50 and most have been going for only a few dollars.

O-Dog was one of my favorite D-Backs the past few years so this was one that I was glad to add to our 08 Topps collection.

2 comments:

  1. Nice card. I didn't know this set had silk cards, shows my ignorance. I too like Hudson, even after he started wearing blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think these were very popular. I didn't know they existed either until I started looking for 08 Topps stuff on eBay.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete