Wednesday, April 10, 2013

2012 Topps - Wade Miley

Yikes! It's been a few days since my last blog post. I've had a busy couple of days thanks to work and baseball. I've gotten a few trade packages the past week or so but haven't got a chance to scan anything. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up this weekend.

The Pirates are in town and I ended up going to two of the three games in the series. My son and I went to our first Diamondbacks game on Monday night. We had a good time but the D-Backs lost. Today one of my friends and I left work early and hit up the day game. I cashed in a ticket voucher I won at Fan Fest and scored two tickets that normally go for $100 each for free. We watched Wade Miley take care of business from fifth row dugout box seats. It was a good day.

Wade signed his 2012 Topps rookie card for me during Spring Training. A nice pickup from a 2012 National League All-Star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment