Sunday, August 19, 2012

Custom: Trevor Bauer - 1988 Starting Lineup

Man, I haven't made a custom card in over a year.

I've been meaning to see what I could come up with for a custom SLU card all summer. I finally sat down and got to work. After a few minutes of tinkering, I came up with this one of Diamondbacks prospect, Trevor Bauer.

Growing up my dad and I enjoyed collecting Kenner Starting Lineup figures. I still have a ton of figures and cards. I guess we bought them hoping they'd be worth something one day. Unfortunately they now have more sentimental value than actual value. 

3 comments:

  1. Great job! That's a cool looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Starting Lineup story sounds pretty similar to mine, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great custom... and glad to see others who still appreciate SLU's and their cards.

    ReplyDelete