Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pack Break - 2010 Topps Opening Day

Since it's Opening Night for the 2010 season I thought it seemed appropriate to do a quick pack break. Earlier this afternoon, I handed over my dollar to the nice lady at the Wal-Mart register in exchange for this pack of 2010 Topps Opening Day.

So far I am two for two on pulling a blue bordered parallel card from these packs. At first I thought they were one per pack but according to the odds on the wrapper they are 1:6. Also got another Topps Town Stars card ( feel free to steal the code ).

Enjoy the Sox / Yankees game tonight and be sure to check back here tomorrow and the rest of this week for more Opening Day-related posts and autographs!

2010 Topps Opening Day:

Dan Haren
Freddy Sanchez
Jayson Werth
Matt Kemp
Will Venable
Lyle Overbay #'d /2010
TTS - Ryan Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment