Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mail: Kazuo Uzuki

You may remember a little April Fool's joke that Topps tried to pull off back in 2008...

Inserted among the rest of the 2008 Topps Series One set was a short printed card of the Japanese high school superstar, Kazuo Uzuki. It was quickly determined that the card was a hoax and that Kazuo Uzuki didn't really exist.

I recently pulled one of these cards out of a discounted blaster I bought at Wal-Mart. Since we're trying to get the entire 08 Topps set signed, I knew I had to do something with this card. After doing a quick search on Google, I found out that the gentleman pictured on the front of the card was named Sensen Lin. After a little more research I was able to get in contact with Mr. Lin and ask his permission to send the card for an autograph.

Here it is... another great addition to our 08 Topps set... no joke!

# FS1 - Kazuo Uzuki

1 comment: