Thursday, December 3, 2015

Daniel Hudson Collection - Autographed 8x10 # 1

I was going through some of my dad's autographs last night and came across this signed photo of Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Daniel Hudson. Yep, the same Daniel Hudson that I have a player collection for. I vaguely remember getting this photo signed at the Diamondbacks Fan Fest in 2011. I was only able to date it because of the other photos it was with. This photo will now officially go down as the first signed 8x10 photo for our collection. Yes, there are more. Yes, I've done a blog post two days in a row. No, this probably isn't becoming a trend. Yes, check back tomorrow because I have another post pre-scheduled.



2 comments:

  1. Great looking photo and autograph! I'll be back tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that.

    ReplyDelete