Saturday, August 8, 2015

Luis Aparicio Collection - 2014 Panini National Treasures Game Used Bat Relic

Whoa. It's been a long time since I sat down to write a blog post. Don't worry I'm not dead or anything, I just haven't been buying many cards lately. I kind of found a new obsession to suck up my discretionary income. There have been a few cards that I've added to my collection but not many.

Last week, Daniel from one of my all-time favorite blogs, It's Like Having My Own Card Shop, contacted me about a few cards he found that he thought I might like. He was right.

Daniel sent over some nice Travis Lee cards, a 1972 Luis Aparicio In Action and an amazing relic card from the 2014 Panini National Treasures set. It's awesome and it's numbered to 99 on the front.

A funny thing happened after Daniel emailed me. I went on eBay and started looking at cards. I even bought a few things. More blog posts? Maybe. I'm not good at commitments. Remember this? My last triumphant return fizzled out after only three posts.

I'm not sure if anyone is going to reading this, but if you did leave a comment and say hello.

Thank you for the great cards, Daniel.


3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the cards! Great to see a post from you! You know you could always add a section to your blog about your Pop! figures. I've got one (Capt. America) and would love to get more if cost wasn't an issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a really great idea! Why didn't I think of it?

      Delete
  2. Nice to see you back in action!

    ReplyDelete