Sunday, November 27, 2011

# 52 - Matt Leinart - Printing Plate

I remember being super excited when the Arizona Cardinals drafted Matt Leinart. His time here in AZ turned out to be kind of disappointing but he has a fresh start today. Matt should be the starting quarterback for the Houston Texans when they take the field later this morning. I wish him the best of luck.

I grabbed this printing plate a few months ago. I know our 08 Topps collection primarily focuses on baseball but I couldn't pass this up for $5.

# 54 - Matt Leinart - Printing Plate


1 comment:

  1. $5 bucks for any printing plate is a great deal! That fact that it's a Cardinal is cool and I'd rather have Leinart than a lot of other Cardinals even though he did do too well here. I wish Leinart the best of luck today.

    ReplyDelete